thirty - one / fifty - two

So I've officially given up trying to even bother choosing one picture, and I kind of like having a selection that show different moments in the week, and the places we ventured to. 

A few photographs from our week exploring the wilds of Scotland, paddling bravely in Lochs, exploring great forests and gardens and breathing the fresh air deep into our lungs. 

So as of this week, I'm back! I finally feel ready to take the plunge back into blog land and rescue this little space from the murky deep from where it lay resting. There's so much to share and write about, and I need to use this space to keep me inspired. It's been great taking the time away from it, as more and more it became a chore and not a treat to keep writing posts. I aim to keep up my regular(ish!) features of my treasure hunting finds, some montessori inspired activities and our weekly family jaunts around Bristol. There's so much to share about our big house move and renovation, our trip to Scotland and more exciting things coming up! So if there's any of you still here reading this, then a big thank you, and I promise to be a little more exciting very soon. 

Comments

  1. It's really hard to limit the amount of photos we publish of the kids isn't it? Yours are always so inspirational and your little boy is beautiful so go for it, I say. Glad to have you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're still here! :-) Can't wait to read about your new house! I have photo heavy posts as I want the kids to see them all when they look back. You're photos are great so keep sharing! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these photos are absolutely stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL captures! I'm mentioning this post as one of my fav portraits of this week from Jodi's linkup, btw. Welcome back to your space here and I also agree, it's tough choosing just one photo. -Misty @ www.momistabeginnings.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great shots... love these x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello again! i've missed your wonderful photos. these are quite magical, and i especially love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the top picture! looking forward to hearing about your Scottish holiday! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Why not leave a comment?!

Popular Posts